What is Microneedling?
◦ Microneedling uses a device with tiny, electronically controlled, vibrating micro-needles in its tip
◦ A light serum is placed on the face and the microneedling device glides over it in a smooth, comfortable manner
◦ Treatments are precisely controlled to move to a set depth and at a set speed
◦ The skin heals quickly with a minimum of side effects
◦ Treatments will stimulate collagen, smooth acne scars, wrinkles and other skin texture problems
◦ Can be used in all skin types and colors
Microneedling is a highly effective skin therapy procedure that involves a multitude of micro needles that vertically pierce the skin to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, acne scars and wound scars. Microneedling induces natural collagen production and is similar to fractional laser treatments, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels, but without the side effects and downtime.
It has gained tremendous popularity due to its small size and ability to treat hard to reach places around the eyes, nose, and lips. It is also much safer and more precise than any other microneedling devices as the speed and needle depth can be easily adjusted during the treatment for different areas. Additionally, as it is not a laser, there are no issues with skin type and color and can be used safely in darker skinned patients.
The procedure is quick, effortless, and due to an automatic vibrating feature—comfortable.