Juvederm – old
Where Does It Work?
Everyone’s skin ages differently and JUVÉDERM® XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas. From smile lines to vertical lip lines, you can smooth away unwanted wrinkles and restore natural contours.
Juvederm Voluma XC
What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC ?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It provides a subtle lift and helps to restore contour for a more youthful profile. VOLUMA™is FDA-approved to last up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
▪ First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
▪ Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
▪ JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
▪ After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
▪ Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume.
The Newest FDA Approved Lip Filler
If you have been looking for a natural-looking and feeling lip filler to enhance the fullness of your lips and reduce lines around toption for our patients.
JUVEDERM VOLLURE FOR NASOLABIAL FOLDS
Over time as a person ages, plumpness and fullness in the face tends to fade, while wrinkles and lines start to appear. This is the natural effect of aging, but today there are a wide range of treatments available to reduce the overall appearance of this.
A new facial filler called Juvéderm Vollure® is a treatment that has been FDA approved in March 2017 and is now available . This treatment is available overseas in countries such as the United Kingdom, and is branded under the name “Juvéderm Volift®” – which is primarily used for smoothing nasolabial folds (commonly known as “smile lines” or “laugh lines”) that run from the side of the nose to the corners of one’s mouth.